Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Free as a bird


















Dress: Free Peopl
Tighs: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Guess
Earings: Vintage


  Me gusta vestir con capas,aunque soy llenita debo tener cuidados al llevar capas, pero siempre trato de equilibrar no sobrecargarme  y  de no llegar a verme como una nevera (jaja) , me encanta este vestido de Free People,aunque es muy veraniego  me gusta como queda con el sweater, tights y las botas le dan  un aire de Boho-chic 

  I like to wears  layers, but I am a bit curvy so I try to be careful to wear layers,  I always try to balance and not overloading the outfit and get to see me as a fridge (haha), I love this dress by Free People, but is very summery
I like how it looks with the sweater, boots and  tighs It's give an air of Boho-chic



I Can't Stop Listening to this:



Mazzy Star: fade Into You



No comments: