Thursday, 15 July 2010

Kitsch Kitchen




Durante mi viaje a los países bajos, pase por una tienda que despertó mi curiosidad ( como si Amsterdam no tuviese con que despertar curiosidad) una tienda al estilo mercado popular latino y me pareció una idea super original...

Ofrecen postales, esquelitas,diarios, libretitas , accesorios al mas estilo "latino- kitsch" , además de todo tipo enceres para el hogar, super coloridos y llamativos ....

During my trip to the Netherlands, I visited a shop that arouse my curiosity (like if Amsterdam did not have that sense of wonder) a tent-style Latin market and It looks like a very clever and original idea to me ...

They offer postal ,"esquelitas ", diaries, notebook, accessories to the more stylish "Latin-kitsch", all home wax, super colorful and eye-catching







Link: www.kitschkitchen.nl/home/home_uk.php

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Kitsch Kitchen too, it's a great shop with nice little gifts for everyone.
I'll buy you a present from this shop when you come to Holland in september!!! XXX Naomi